On default settings, background processing simply does not work right and apps working in background will break. In addition to all the non-standard power management measures described below, they introduced a new task killer app build right into EMUI 9 on Android Pie.
It is called PowerGenie and it kills all apps that are not on its whitelist. You cannot add custom apps on their pre-defined whitelist.
- mobile phone tracker tool Meizu M8?
- Locate Huawei P30 Pro?
- How to fix Huawei P30 GPS not working | GPS location issues.
- how to track phone calls iPhone 8!
- Device Help | O2?
This means there is no other way to fix proper app functionality on Huawei than uninstalling PowerGenie. This caused clutter for users with greater number of apps.
Get information on...
Observing this, the brand later on started to add an option where users can choose between an app drawer or all apps on the home screen. Most users only keep widgets on their home-screen pages as well as most used apps. While other apps, which are rarely used, get placed within the app drawer. By default, this feature is disabled on Huawei P30 series.
- best mobile phone location app Lenovo;
- Huawei P30 Pro - Turn automatic update of apps on or off | Vodafone Australia!
- Reader Interactions!
- Enabling Developer Options and USB Debugging in Huawei P30 Pro?
- cellphone number tracker app Android.
- HUAWEI AppGallery | HUAWEI Global?
- spy software for Samsung Galaxy A5;
However, you can return back to it simply by following this guide. Getting started.
New Global Nav for Consumer Portal
Step 1 of 8 Press Play Store. Step 2 of 8 Press the search field.
Step 3 of 8 Key in the name of the required app and press the search icon. Step 4 of 8 Press the required app.
Step 6 of 8 To buy an app, press the price and follow the instructions on the display to install the app. Step 7 of 8 Slide your finger upwards starting from the bottom of the display to return to the Home screen.
Huawei P30 lite - Turn GPS on or off | Vodafone Ireland
Step 8 of 8 Press the app you've just installed. Find "Play Store". Find app. Install the app. Use the app. Was this helpful?